J Dunn Group is a leading Site Development Company in the Capital Region. Working with national and local developers over the past 15 years we have developed a reputation for delivering quality projects on budget and on time. J Dunn performs all aspects of Site Development from large scale earth moving and clearing to utilities and building excavation with our highly trained and skilled team of foreman, operators, and laborers.
A Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of several different pieces of heavy equipment. This includes but is not limited to the following; Excavators, Loaders, backhoes, bulldozers, articulated trucks, rollers and skid steers.
This position is required to perform the following functions:
- Operate heavy equipment to complete various assignments by safely and efficiently preforming job site tasks.
- Conduct operator inspections and preform preventative maintenance checks (greasing, checking fluid levels, etc.)
- Ensure company equipment and material is maintained, kept clean and stored in safe manner.
- Follow all instructions and company guidelines as indicated from the Site Supervisor
- Ability to work in vigorous safety conscious work environment.
- Ability to communicate well and work with coworkers and customers.
Skills and Experience :
- 2-4 Years of Heavy Equipment Operation Experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Periodic travel is required (Locally)
- 10 hour OSHA Construction Safety Training.
- Basic mechanical knowledge of heavy equipment (engine oil, greasing, fluid checks, etc.)
- Experience with GPS enabled equipment.
Compensation: Based upon Candidate Qualifications
Employment: Full Time
Benefits: Health Care, 401K, Paid Time Off
J Dunn Group is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with the individual’s expertise and experience. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org