J Dunn Group is a leading Site Development Company in the Capital Region. Working with national and local developers over the past 15 years we have developed a reputation for delivering quality projects on budget and on time. J Dunn performs all aspects of Site Development from large scale earth moving and clearing to utilities and building excavation with our highly trained and skilled team of foreman, operators, and laborers.
Project Manager oversees a portfolio of projects, working with the Field Director and orchestrating the efforts of the entire project team to include the site foreman, material vendors and subcontractors. The PM takes a project from estimating through final closeout.
This position is required to perform the following functions:
- Estimate projects to include descoping, material/labor take-offs and obtaining material/equipment pricing from vendors.
- Preparation of proposals to include written work scopes and schedule of values
- Prepare Submittals, Manage Material acquisition and Deliverance to the job-site
- Management, direction, and coordination of all project activity with responsibility for delivering the project to the client in compliance with all contractual requirements, ensuring that resource usage is optimized to achieve or exceed projected profit margins.
- Manages the preparation of monthly billings and contract changes as well as approving all project expenditures to include subcontractor, equipment, and material bills.
- Prepare As-Builts and Close out Documents to complete project deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (e.g. Engineering/Construction/Business degree) or commensurate field experience
- 5 years minimum experience in project management and estimating
- Experience managing multiple projects of various sizes
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong project management skills including schedule and budget adherence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in the estimating and management of complex projects
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Plan Swift (or other commensurate takeoff software)
J Dunn Group is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with the individual’s expertise and experience. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org